On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 22:58:35 +0100, Christoph Zwerschke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Just had a look: You are subscribed, but you chose the digest option, so
> you get only mail once a day. If you have been waiting for longer than a
> day, maybe it got stuck in your spam filter?

If that is the intent, there is a configuration problem with the
digest.  I also subscribe to the digest version, and I most certainly do
NOT get one digest a day.  Your message of Dec 21 did not appear in the
digest until Dec 29, which contained 7 messages totalling about 13kB.

Mailman can be configured to send the digest based on size, message
count, or time.  I suspect the Webware list is NOT configured to send daily.

--
Tim Roberts, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.