I recently upgraded a server to Centos 4 from an older RH distro.
After installing webware, my app, the boot launch, rkhunter began
reporting as follows:

/etc/cron.daily/01-rkhunter:

Warning: The following processes are using deleted files:
         Process: /bin/bash    PID: 26222    File: /dev/pts/0
         Process: /usr/bin/python    PID: 26224    File: /dev/pts/0

These PIDs are for the webware AppServer.

Is this typical and/or is it any thing I should worry about?

Also, is there something I can do to tidy this up so rkhunter will
pipe down?

TIA,

  - Mark