The first release candidate for Webware for Python 1.0 is now available
for download from SourceForge:

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/webware/Webware-1.0rc1.tar.gz
or http://downloads.sourceforge.net/webware/Webware-1.0rc1.zip

This is expected to become a long-time supported stable release,
compatible with all Python 2.x versions. Bug fixes will be provided as
necessary and will be released with version numbers 1.0.x.

Please download and test, everybody! This is the last chance to get your
bugfixes in the final 1.0 release. Le me know of any problems or any
innacurate or outdated information in the accompanying documentation.

The final 1.0 release will follow very soon if I hear of no problems and
nobody requests extra time for testing.

-- Christoph