Redhorse, Olivia J. (WSTF-RD)[JTI] schrieb:
> When you create a new working directory does it assign a new port or
> do I somehow navigate to the directory through the first working
> directory created at install?

You must start the application server inside your working directory in
order to use it. Then it will pick up your configuration inside the
working directory where you can set up the port and your contexts.

The documentation is included in Webware, and available online:
http://www.webwareforpython.org/WebKit/Docs/

You can try out the Beginner Tutorial for a simple application.

-- Christoph