Am 13.05.2010 15:39 schrieb Georg Balmer:
 > I tried to find a way how I could work offline on my Sphinx document
 > an then upload the document to the wiki, but I didn't succeed.
 > Do you have a hint for a wiki dummy?

Since both Sphinx and Wiki use ReST format, you can just click on "Edit
-> Edit this page" and then post your content using cut & paste.

Btw, I just fixed the original Webware example in FormEncode which was
broken because of the missing HTMLForms and had some more small problems
(e.g. the Unicode issue you reported). It works nicely now with both
Webware 1.1 and Paste WebKit.

-- Christoph