Hi,
We are looking to run multiple Webware instances from a single Webware
directory/checkout and can do so by providing configuration differences via
command line args. But I noticed that ThreadedAppServer.addSocketHandler()
creates files like http.address and adapter.address containing the
address:port for each adapter:

        # write text file with server address
        adrFile = self.addressFileName(handlerClass)
        if os.path.exists(adrFile):
            print "Warning: %s already exists" % adrFile
            try:
                os.unlink(adrFile)
            except OSError: # we cannot remove the file
                if open(adrFile).read() == adrStr:
                    return # same content, so never mind
                else:
                    print "Error: Could not remove", adrFile
                    sys.stdout.flush()
                    raise
        try:
            f = open(adrFile, 'w')
            f.write(adrStr)
            f.close()
        except IOError:
            print "Error: Could not write", adrFile
            sys.stdout.flush()
            raise

Can anyone explain the purpose? Trying to stop running multiple appservers
on the same address/port? If so the port will already be bound so the
appserver will fail...

Thanks,
Steve