Hello,

You probably noticed development on the WengoPhone has considerably slowed
down those days, to the point were it looks frozen.

There is a reason for that situation.

You may have realized that Wengo has switched to another activity in the last
months. If you visit http://wengo.com you won't find any reference to the
WengoPhone product. Wengo is now focusing on creating an online knowledge
market place.

For a while the company has been able to financially support both the
marketplace and WengoPhone activities, but it's not the case anymore. For
financial reasons, Wengo had to stop the WengoPhone activity. As a result,
all OpenWengo community members working for Wengo on the WengoPhone had to
leave the company.

A few of us considered creating our own company to continue the WengoPhone
activity, but it didn't work out for different reasons.

I think it was about time to let you know about that sad situation.

As far as I am concerned, I currently lack the motivation to go on and
continue contributing to this project. I learnt to never say never though, so
I am not saying I won't come back. Just not for now.

In case you are interested, this means I am available for hire. We can discuss
this privately if you want to.

Regards,
Aurélien