Wengo created the OpenWengo project and community. The OpenWengo community
should be grateful to Wengo for the time and money it invested in this
project.

But this is the past. It's time to be honest, Wengo has chosen a completely
different road and it needs to assume this choice. There is no one working on
the OpenWengo project in Wengo anymore. The only remaining support Wengo
provides for now is hosting. Considering that:

- www.openwengo.org is down at least one time out of three
(In these case I get a blank page. The source of the page says:
<file_openwengo.public_doesnt_exist />)

- WengoPhone user support has been stopped.

- Wengo is currently in the process of cancelling all paid WengoPhone
subscriptions.

I do not believe Wengo will continue to host this project for a very long
time. And I would not blame them: I can't see what interest they would have
in continuing to host it.

As I said, Wengo created the OpenWengo community and this is a great
achievement, but nowadays Wengo is as relevant to the OpenWengo project as
Netscape is relevant to the Mozilla project.

Aurélien