HI, all,
    I login wengophone use a sip_account and make a call to my another account
in another PC. At first the voice quality is fairly well, and no echo voice.
But when I play a music file or even let the computer playout a very short
sound, echo voice presents. EchoCancellation function seems losts its function.
    I also complie wengophone myself use different EC function( speexec and AEC
). They r just the same behavior as the describtion above.

    Does anybody have the same experience? Can anyone help me to find the
reason?
    Thanks.

Nick