Darshaka Pathirana wrote:

Hi!

On 28.02.2008 10:21, Vadim Lebedev wrote:
Darshaka Pathirana wrote:
On 27.02.2008 16:50, Vadim Lebedev wrote:

My wengophone generates correct value in UserAgent filed in sip
requests... So the things works correctly here
Strange. I just recompiled wengophone with your latest revision and
the version string is shown fine in the About-Dialogbox. I have to
say, that I had my patch applied and expected to see a rev0 but saw
this: "WengoPhone 2.2 reva58d652beefd-20080226111836".

But this is actually also not correct because if I do:
C:\Projects\wp-2.2_hg>hg tip
changeset:   76:8ab95df2e80b
tag:         tip
user:        Darshaka Pathirana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date:        Wed Feb 27 16:14:44 2008 +0100

So date and revision are not that what one would expect. Maybe you
can help me and tell where to look at to get the right information
(mainly because my patch handles phapi, so I am not sure if that has
anything to do with the string in the aboutbox)

By the way: as mecurial has a alpha-numeric revision wouldn't it be
better to add a delimiter between "rev" and the revision (like
rev_a58d652beefd)?

Darshaka, be assured i don't think you're dumb (but this happens to best
of us) :)

Ok. I never thought you would think that about me and now I'm glad
you appently never did.. ;)

Are you sure you did /hg update/ after /hg pull/?

Sure. Thats what I did (but I did some changes after that on my
local repository). And that's why I showed you the output of "hg
tip". So I have absolutly no clue out of what the buildid-string is
built of and that's why I've asked you... any ideas?

And i'm curious did you build using build.sh or using make?

That's a thrilling question! Because I was about to ask you the same
question. I build wengophone directly out of Visual Studio but I
would love to know how you build it (out of the command line).

And the next question leads me to this: How to (how do you) build
the wengophone release version in with an installer? Some old(?)
mailling-list entries talk about "nmake install" but is that still
the way to go (especially if using Visual Studio 2005)?

I hope that some wengo veteran can sched the light on the issue...

Tanguy are you there?

Thanks
Vadim