Hello,
Thumbs up vadim for managing the mailing list transfer to qutecom. What do you think we should do of the archives ? I was thinking about stopping the openwengo mailman as all the archives are on gmane at
http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.voip.wengophone.devel

Jérôme
---

Andreas Schneider wrote:
Vadim Lebedev wrote:
Folks,

The subejcts says it all.
Take a look to www.qutecom.org

i've subscribed all existing subscribes to the new list
You you didnt't receive a welcome message in couple of hours it means i've goofed so please go to http://lists.qutecom.org/mailman/listinfo/qutecom-dev and subscribe manually

I've already registered a channel on freenode:

#qutecom @ freenode

Thanks
Vadim

    -- andreas