From: Olof Sudmeijer
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2001 8:11 PM
Subject: family search

Dear Mrs Eva,

I found your e-mail in relation with genealogy and like to ask you about this subject.
My investigation to the family Sudmeijer had lead me to Hermann Heinrich Sudmeier,
born probably in 1761. This man lived and is born in Hartum and worked in the
"Furstentum Minden". He came to Holland and married the lady Alida van Leeuwen in
1814.  He changed his name in a more Dutch name, namely Hendrik Sudmeijer.
I hope that you or any of your members is familiar with Sudmeier's name and can
probably give information about his ancestors.

It would be wonderfully, if you could give me any support with can help me in this
investigation. Sorry that I write you in English, but this language is little bit
easier for me than German.

With the best regards,

Olof Sudmeijer