Hrvoje Niksic wrote:
 The regexp API's found on today's Unix systems
might be usable, but unfortunately those are not available on Windows.
My personal idea on this is to: enable regex in Unix and disable it on Windows.

We all use Unix/Linux and regex is really usefull. I think not having regex on Windows will not do any more harm that it is doing now (not having it at all)

I hope wget can get conection cache, URL regex and advanced mirror functions
(sync 2 folders) in the near future.
Thats all I still wants from wget and still could not find in another OSS software.

Thanks
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.