Hi all:

Greeting! I'm new in this list, hope I can help here.

I found that there's some I18N issue with wget. For example, my OS is
using GBK, when wget tries to get a URL coded in UTF-8, there's some
issue in the coding translation.

I have managed to resolve my issue by changing some code, but I think
it's not a solution for I18N. Is someone working on I18N or facing the
same issue like me? We can work together to get it resolved completely.

This is Virus Free Email Scanned by ZONG (CMPak Limited) McAfee 3300 Virus
Scanner.
"THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY
attachments from all computers."