Greetings,

Saw the address to this mailing list on the IRC topic & motd, so I thought
asking here might help. Please CC any replies to me.

I've recently been using wget, and got it working for the most part, but
there's one issue that's really been bugging me. One of the parameters I use is
'-R "*action=*,*oldid=*"' (side note on the platform: ZSH on NetBSD on the SDF
public access unix system, although I've also used it on windows with the same
result). The purpose of this parameter is so that, when wget crawls a mid-sized
wiki I'd like to have a local copy of, it doesn't bother with all the history
pages, edit pages, and so forth. Not downloading these would save me an
enormous amount of time. Unfortunately, the parameter is ignored until after
the php page is downloaded. So, because it waits until it's downloaded to
delete it, using the param doesn't really help at all.

Does anyone know how I can stop wget from even downloading matching pages?

Thanks.