Micah,

Thanks for your quick attention to this. Yous, I probably forgot to include
the version #

[EMAIL PROTECTED] atteph]# wget --version
GNU Wget 1.10.2 (Red Hat modified)

Originally written by Hrvoje Niksic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

I will see if I can get the newest version for:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] atteph]# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 4.2 (Final)

I'll let you know how that goes.

Brock