Quoting Dan Harkless ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> > > It really might be a ftpparse "bug" - the version included in 1.7dev
> > > does not support certain NT servers. [...]
> >
> > Yes, it appears that we'll be forced to remove ftpparse.  :-(
>
> Does this remain true?

If you mean NT support, no, the native NT support should have already
been checked in. If you mean removing ftpparse.c, given that I have
got almost no reponse to my inquiries about the copyright and no
permissions to chenge the code at some places, I'm afraid that we will
have to drop it out ...

I have a patch that hopefully adds full VMS support and I have also
the MAC timestamping issue resolved. I have to review the changes once
more though to increase my confidence that I'm not submitting a
complete crap (as was the issue with '@' in passwords).

-- jan

 Jan Prikryl        | vr|vis center for virtual reality and visualisation
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | http://www.vrvis.at