Hrvoje Niksic wrote:
> Drazen Kacar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Hm. But that only prevents ctype.h from being included and not the
> > functions from being used. That's OK, but it's not foolproof.
>
> Right.  And it causes problems on machines that include <ctype.h>
> through another header file.

I wonder. POSIX compilation environment may not do such a thing with POSIX
headers, unless explicitely allowed by POSIX. I'm too lazy to look into
C standard^Wdraft, but I wouldn't be surprised if C had similar
requirements. In which case configure script could advise getting a C
compiler, just for fun.

> But perhaps this would work:
>
> #undef isalpha
> #define isalpha ***please use ISALPHA***

The phttpd way. It should unless precompiled headers do something nasty
behind your back.

--
 .-.   .-.    Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.