Herold Heiko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> OK, after some other needed testing (Hrvoje easily caught my faulty
> wgetrc problem) it does seem to work correctly with __inline and chsize.
> The attached patch will change what is needed (
> windows\{Makefile.src,wget.dep,config.h.ms} for the latest changes.

Thanks for the patches; I've now applied them with the following
ChangeLog:

2001-04-28  Herold Heiko  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        * windows/wget.dep: Update.

        * windows/Makefile.src: Update.

        * windows/config.h.ms: Define inline to __inline.
        Define ftruncate to chsize.

One note: when you're already looking at config.h.ms, you might want
to bring it in full sync with config.h.in.  (Unix uses `configure' to
create `config.h' out of `config.h.in'.)

All one needs to do is look at each entry in config.h.in and either
leave it as-is or #define it to the appropriate stuff.  If it's
unclear what some of the entries do, I can mail you config.h resulting
from the run of configure under Linux.