Hi there!

I have a problem with using the -nc option. No matter what I do, I always
get the msg : "Can't timestamp and not clobber old files at the same time."
As u can see below, even th example from the gnu manual doesn't work :

$ wget -nc -r http://www.gnu.ai.mit.edu/
Can't timestamp and not clobber old files at the same time.
Usage: wget [OPTION]... [URL]...

Version info :
$ wget -V
GNU Wget 1.6

Copyright (C) 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

Originally written by Hrvoje Niksic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

I'm NOT using a '.wgetrc-file'.
I also tried Verion 1.5.3 with the same error msg.

With kind regards,

Tim Scheibe