> > The server does not support continued downloads, which conflicts with -c'.
> But that's true, isn't it?
> The server didn't respond with a `Range' header, hence "continued
> download" doesn't work.  Since you specified that the download should
> be continued, Wget refuses to truncate up your file by starting the
> download anew.

Aah.. Yes, you are right as always.  However, once wget determine the
(index.html) file to be completely downloaded, shouldn't it start going
through the file for links instead of quiting? I believe that was the 'old'
behavior I was looking for.

Also, (not trying to save my face here ;-)  - but "The server does not support
continued downloads" might not be the best phrase to use, since it gives the
impression that the server _never_ supports continued downloads.. well just
a thought.

--
Regards
 Henrik