Hrvoje Niksic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> But...  The Wget 1.6 branch exists, and contains minor bugfixes,
> including changed strings.  (I gave up on 1.6.1 because of the
> imminent 1.7 release.)

Reasonable.  Then there's no need to care about still incoming
translations for 1.6.

> If I were to release 1.6.1 with the 1.6 translations, they would once
> again be incorrect.

You could ask [EMAIL PROTECTED] to ask the translations team
to have a look at the 1.6.1 message files.

--
work : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,