Geocities still hasn't been capable of restoring my couple of megabytes
OR fixing the site (no upload possible).

I'd like to move that page from http://www.geocities.com/heiko_herold to
a host at my Ips's domain (having a bit more control there) at
http://space.tin.it/computer/hherold/ .

However I've no idea how reachable that host is from around the world
(at different times of the day), geocities (as other free sites living
from ads in fact) at least should be somewhat reachable from everywhere.

It would be nice if some people could try it and send be a quick note,
works/fast/slow from <where> at <local time> would be enough.

Thanks
Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A.            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Via Ferretto, 1            ph  x39-041-5907073