On Mon, 2 Jul 2001, Jeroen W. Pluimers (mailings) wrote:

> ==> PORT ... Master socket fd 396 bound.
>
> --> PORT 192,168,0,45,16,4
>
> Error in server response, closing control connection.

If you would have seen the server response, I bet this would've been easier
to understand.

Since wget obviously sends a private IP to the server (192.168.* is one of
those networks you use privately), the server can't respond to that address
and probably generates an error text saying something like that.

I don't know how to get wget to pick a different IP address for the PORT
command, but instead you could go with passive ftp: --passive-ftp

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77