Same here unfortunately. I haven't been able to reproduce it anymore
after I vastly cleaned up my cookies - so I fear there could be
something lurking in the cookie handling (possibly regarding the number
of cookies, or the size of some content ? ). Or possibly it was just a
problem with my build, or a windows-specific issue.

I suppose if there still is a problem it will be found sooner or later.
Sorry
Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A.            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Via Ferretto, 1            ph  x39-041-5907073