From: Hrvoje Niksic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 22 November 2001 14:37
To: Wget List
Subject: Re: bug?

Tomas Hjelmberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Sorry, but can't anybody say at least that I'm wrong when I state that the

> Has anyone got it to work under any circumstances?

These are two different questions.

The answer to the first one is irrelevant, because even if it works
for everyone else, it might still fail to work for you due to a bug
that gets tripped by your case.

The answer to the second one is: yes, when I was testing the code
after having written it.

As I said before, and Daniel reiterated, you'll need to give us more
info about what goes wrong for us to be able to help you.