Hello,

   I'm having trouble getting the accept list to work.  I've
exhausted hours jacking with this but refuse to give up.
Someone please bail me out....

I'm using:

wget -r -l2 -A htm,html,phtml http://www.tunedport.com

returns everything, I can use the -A & -R with no problems
unless I specify a comma separated list.  It is like the use of list
is nullifying both the -A & -R commands?

-A htm  gives me only the .htm
-A html  gives me only the .html
-A htm,html  gives me everything?

-R jpg  kills all the jpegs
-R gif   kills all the gif files
-R gif,jpg  I get both?

Also, trying to use wgetrc with no luck at all.  I was
hoping that I could use that to solve the problem.  However,
no references to where to put the '.wgetrc' exist for mac OS X
All the stuff I'm finding on the web references directories
which dont exist on OSX.  Besides, you can't even save a text
file beginning with a period on OS X.  So, where does it go
and what do you name it?

Downloaded an entire archive of wget mail list, searched all
through it, no help.  But, it seems to confirm that my syntax
is good??

--
Regards,