... or a silly sleepless webmaster !?

Hi,

Version
======
I use the GNU wget version 1.7 which is found on
OpenBSD Release 3.3 CD.
I use it on i386 architecture.

How to reproduce
==============
wget -r coolibri.com
(adding the "span hosts" option did not improve)

Problem category
=============
There seems to be a problem with prepending wrong hostnames.

Problem more detailed
====================
Between fine GETs there are lots of 404s caused by prepending
wrong hostnames. That website consists of several parts
distributed on several "subdomains".

coolibri.com

cpu-kuehler.coolibri.com
luefter.coolibri.com
etc.

Example:
=========
wget tries to get files that are located on "cpu-kuehler.coolibri.com"
but does not prepend "cpu-kuehler.coolibri.com" but "coolibri.com" only.

Instead of (correct)
http://cpu-
kuehler.coolibri.com/80_Kuehler_Grafik_Grafikkarte_/80_kuehler_grafik_grafikkarte_
.html

it tries (incorrect)
http://coolibri.com/80_Kuehler_Grafik_Grafikkarte_/80_kuehler_grafik_grafikkarte_.h
tml

Tried my best not to waste your time - but some lack
of sleep during last week was not really helpful ;-)

Best regards

Klaus