Dieter Drossmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I use a extra file with a long list of http entries. I included this
> file with the -i option.  After 154 downloads I got an error
> message: Segmentation fault.
>
> With wget 1.7.1 everything works well.
>
> Is there a new limit of lines?

No, there's no built-in line limit, what you're seeing is a bug.

I cannot see anything wrong inspecting the code, so you'll have to
help by providing a gdb backtrace.  You can get it by doing this:

* Compile Wget with `-g' by running `make CFLAGS=-g' in its source
  directory (after configure, of course.)

* Go to the src/ directory and run that version of Wget the same way
  you normally run it, e.g. ./wget -i FILE.

* When Wget crashes, run `gdb wget core', type `bt' and mail us the
  resulting stack trace.

Thanks for the report.