It would be nice if WGET were to launch and run without the SSL DLLs if one doesn't need SSL, and only produce an error message / halt if one tries to actually utilize SSL without having the DLLs. So far I haven't needed SSL for anything I've actually used WGET for. Or perhaps a dialog: SSL DLLs not found, proceed?

Fred Holmes