I work as a webmaster for a US Government agency.  We currently use a
program called "Automize" to do everything that wget could do for us.
Many government websites require a client certificate (called PKI) to
access the website.  Basically, it lets websites verify that the
person is who they say they are.

Automize cannot access PKI-enabled websites, as it does not support
that functionality.  I was reading up about Wget, and I saw that you
can send a specific cookie back to a website.  This is almost exactly
what I am looking for, but instead of a cookie, it's a personal
certificate, with an extension of .p12 .

I am not a code writer, I just like great programs.  I can't find
anything that sends does client auth that would allow me to get
content off of those sites.

If anyone can tell me if that is something that is maybe coming up in
later builds or if that functionality is already available, I would
greatly appreciate it.

Also, I realize money talks to developers.  If someone was to donate
to the development (I know how much beer and Taco bell costs :P) would
that make it more possible of this feature being added???

Just asking... thanks for answering...

Bryan