From: Mauro Tortonesi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> [...] i think
> that if you want your patches to be merged in our CVS, you should follow the
> official patch submission procedure (that is, posting your patches to the
> wget-patches AT sunsite DOT dk mailing list. each post should include a brief
> comment about what the patch does, and especially why it does so). this would
> save a lot of time to me and hrvoje and would definitely speed up the merging
> process.
> [...]

   Perhaps.  I'll give it a try.

   Also, am I missing something obvious, or should the configure script
(as in, "To configure Wget, run the configure script provided with the
distribution.") be somewhere in the CVS source?  I see many of its
relatives, but not the script itself.

   And I'm just getting started, but is there any good reason for the
extern variables output_stream and output_stream_regular not to be
declared in some header file?

   Steven M. Schweda               (+1) 651-699-9818
   382 South Warwick Street        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Saint Paul  MN  55105-2547