On Wednesday 13 April 2005 07:39 am, Herold Heiko wrote:
> With MS Visual Studio 6 still needs attached patch in order to compile
> (disable optimization for part of http.c and retr.c if cl.exe version
> <=12).
>
> Windows msvc test binary at http://xoomer.virgilio.it/hherold/

hi herold,

the patch you've posted is really such an ugly workaround (shame on microsoft
and their freaking compilers) that i am not very willing to merge it into our
cvs.

have you tried the microsoft visual c++ toolkit 2003? maybe it works. you can
download it for free at the following URL:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/visualc/vctoolkit2003/

--
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...

Mauro Tortonesi

University of Ferrara - Dept. of Eng.    http://www.ing.unife.it
Institute of Human & Machine Cognition   http://www.ihmc.us
Deep Space 6 - IPv6 for Linux            http://www.deepspace6.net