On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, Hrvoje Niksic wrote:

> It occurred to me that the 1.10 NEWS file declares IPv6 to be
> supported.  However, as far as I know, IPv6 doesn't work under
> Windows.
>
> Though it seems that Winsock 2 (which mswindows.h is apparently trying
> to support) implements IPv6, I have a nagging suspicion that just
> including <winsock2.h> and defining HAVE_GETADDRINFO and ENABLE_IPV6
> won't be enough[1].  So what does it take to support IPv6 under
> Windows?

I've been working on the mingw port, using configure and the
"-mno-cygwin" switch under cygwin (rather than the batch file that comes
with the wget distribution). At least with the patches I made to
allow this to configure and compile, IPV6 is not supported. I may have
some time this weekend to see if I can get IPV6 working, at least for
the mingw windows port. At the moment, the patch for mingw is combined
with my DOS patch. I'll try to separate the mingw parts out, so that
mingw changes can be considered separately from the DOS changes.

                               Doug
--
Doug Kaufman
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]