Zitat von "Oliver Schulze L." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Neither, rc1 or alpha2 have prce patch included.
> I think that prce is a very usefull patch, and it should be
> added to CVS and not enabled by default in the ./configure script.
> So, if you want to use prce, just ./configure --with-prce
> and everybody is happy.

Hmmm, you mean everybody who has "prce" is happy?
Did you not read the message that I pointed you to ;-) ??
It said that the developers do not want to include a regex patch in wget until
they find a solution that is portable enough to all systems that wget is
supposed to run on.
And no, I'm not involved in this, just wanted to remind that this has been
discussed already a few times on the list ;-)

J.Roderburg