Alle 18:27, lunedì 5 settembre 2005, Paul Wise ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> (please CC me, I'm not subscribed)
>
> It would be nice if wget could launch a custom command that would output
> to wget a list of links in the file just downloaded. This would make it
> fairly easy to download links specified using javascript and css.

this is planned for 2.0.

> For example on [1], I could use this command:
>
> fgrep "MM_openBrWindow('" . |
>  sed "s/MM_openBrWindow('\([^']*\)'/\nXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\1\n/g" |
>  grep XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX |
>  sed s/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX//g
>
> Alternatively, the ability to specify additional regexes that match
> links would work also.
>
>      1.
> http://www.111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.com
>/

actually, for 2.0 we are planning to add a hook for plugins which will process
the downloaded files (typically HTML pages) and provide wget with a list of
related URLs to download.

--
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...

Mauro Tortonesi                          http://www.tortonesi.com

University of Ferrara - Dept. of Eng.    http://www.ing.unife.it
GNU Wget - HTTP/FTP file retrieval tool  http://www.gnu.org/software/wget
Deep Space 6 - IPv6 for Linux            http://www.deepspace6.net