Valery Kondakoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> When downloading wget displays 'a' character insted of '.' (dot) in
> a file length.  Here is a screenshot
> http://www.nncron.ru/temp/wget.jpg (GNU Wget 1.10.1 under WinXP
> SP2). Is this a bug or this is intentional behaviour? Am I doing
> smth wrong?

It's a bug.  The "a" character is probably the thousand separator, but
I don't understand why it is displayed in that way.  If you understand
Windows C programming, take a look at the function `add_thousand_seps'
in utils.c (http://svn.dotsrc.org/repo/wget/branches/1.10/src/utils.c)
and see if you can spot anything wrong.  The thousand grouping data
comes directly from the call to localeconv(), which is ANSI C.