Jochen Roderburg ha scritto:
Zitat von Jochen Roderburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Zitat von Hrvoje Niksic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Mauro, you will need to look at this one.  Part of the problem is that
Wget decides to save to index.html.1 although -c is in use.  That is
solved with the patch attached below.  But the other part is that
hstat.local_file is a NULL pointer when
stat(hstat.local_file, &st) is used to determine whether the file
already exists in the -c case.  That seems to be a result of your
changes to the code -- previously, hstat.local_file would get
initialied in http_loop.

This looks as if if could also be the cause for the problems which I reported
some weeks ago for the timestamping mode
(http://www.mail-archive.com/wget@sunsite.dk/msg09083.html)

Hello Mauro,

The timestamping issues I reported in above mentioned message are now also
repaired by the patch you mailed last week here.
Only the small *cosmetic* issue remains that it *always* says:
   Remote file is newer, retrieving.
even if there is no local file yet.

hi jochen,

i have been working on the problem you reported for the last couple of days. i've just committed a patch that should fix it for good. could you please try the new HTTP code and tell me if it works properly?

thank you very much for your help.

--
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...

Mauro Tortonesi                          http://www.tortonesi.com

University of Ferrara - Dept. of Eng.    http://www.ing.unife.it
GNU Wget - HTTP/FTP file retrieval tool  http://www.gnu.org/software/wget
Deep Space 6 - IPv6 for Linux            http://www.deepspace6.net