Poppa Pump <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Now I also need to load 2 more cookie values, but these are set
> using Javascript. Does anyone know how to set those cookies. I can't
> seem to find any info on this. Thanks for your help.

Wget doesn't really distinguish the cookies set by Javascript from
those set otherwise.  Permanent cookies are supposed to be present in
cookies.txt, and Wget will use them.  Session cookies will be missing
(regardless of how they were set) from the file and therefore will not
be picked up by Wget.

If you know which cookies the site is adding, and you can check that
using your browser's cookie manager, you can always add them manually
to cookies.txt and rerun Wget.