From: Adrian Sandor

> > Apparently there's more than a little code in src/cookies.c which is
> > not ready for NULL values in the "attr" and "value" members of the
> > "cookie" structure.
>
> Does that mean wget is buggy or does brinkster break the cookie specification?

   Wget is certainly buggy, but as I said, I don't do much with cookies,
so I don't know if missing/null values are legal or not.

> I tried it, and it solves my problem.

   Glad to hear it.  Thanks for the report.

>  Will there be an official wget
> patch for this?

   Ask the wget maintainer.  I can't even get the changes _I_ want into
the official code.

   Steven M. Schweda               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   382 South Warwick Street        (+1) 651-699-9818
   Saint Paul  MN  55105-2547