I have a paper proceeding and I want to follow a link of that proceeding and go
to a paper link, then follow the paper link and go to author link and then
follow author link which leads to all the paper that the author has written. I
want to place all these pdf files( papers of one author) into a directory. So,
at the end I have directories of all authors containing papers that those
authors have written. (one directory for each author)
I am not sure if I can do it with Wget or not.

  Please let me know your idea
  Thanks in advance

Micah Cowan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: