Hi,

I read the planned Metalink support in wget, so I post this message.
I've started the project named libmetalink, which is a Metalink library
written in C language. It is intended to provide the programs written in
C to add Metalink functionality such as parsing Metalink XML files.

The project is hosted on google-code:
http://code.google.com/p/libmetalink/
and the license is MIT license which is compatible with GPLv3 wget
currently uses.

It has just started, so there still lacks documents and road maps etc.
I'll update them on the course of development.

If anyone is interested in this project, please inform me.

Thanks,

Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa