Micah> I'm not sure what you mean by "I want both".

He means that, when the -p option is given, he wants to mangle either
the created filename or the created directory name so that both do in
fact get created on the filesystem and all related files get saved.

Perhaps delaying the initial open(2) until after parsing the first
document and then pretending that the initial URL had a trailing
solidus might work?

-JimC
--
James Cloos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6