Hello All,

I have What's up running on a internal server that checks some services
outside of the local domain and when I try to setup an action to restart
a certain service on this server outside the local network.  I keep
getting an RPC server is unavailable error when trying to view the
services.

What has to be opened up on the firewall(s) to allow this?  Out IMail
2006.2 keeps locking up the HTTP service and I would like to have it
restart it if it is down for 2 or more minutes so I do not have to
manually.

Thanks,
Grant Griffith
Web Application Developer
Enhanced Telecommunications
http://www.etczone.com
812-932-1000
Please visit http://www.ipswitch.com/support/mailing-lists.html
to be removed from this list.

An Archive of this list is available at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/whatsup_forum%40list.ipswitch.com/