Is it a pre-requisite of the list to leave humour at the door?

Anyway, was my point incorrect, a sub-set of browser support that facility........

On 22 Mar 2007, at 14:29, Anne van Kesteren wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:24:39 +0100, Gareth Hay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You are confusing Internet Explorer with a web browser.
By that I mean that you obviously use IE and aren't considering other UA's, including mobile devices.

@mozilla.com should say something to you, but I suppose it doesn't...

Certainly Firefox and Safari on the Mac I am currently using don't support this 'feature'.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>