To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 9:30 PM
Subject: [whatwg] Workers

Based on popular demand (and threats that without a spec implementations
would proceed regardless) I have started collecting use cases and
requirements for a specification for background worker scripts ("threads")
in JavaScript:

  http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-workers/current-work/#requirements

Any feedback would be greately appreciated, especially from authors
involved in large Web applications who would make significant use of such
a feature, and from implementors of browsers that may support this.