On 6/5/11 3:53 PM, Bjartur Thorlacius wrote:
On 6/5/11, Boris Zbarsky<bzbar...@mit.edu>  wrote:
Why need they be? This isn't Bittorrent.
I think you completely misunderstood my mail...  the point is that
browses do NOT all use the last non-empty path component; some try to
guess a filename based on the query params, in various ways.
No, I understood - my point that it doesn't matter; browsers need not
standardize on variables yo deduce filenames from*.

My point was that there should be _a_ standardized way that sites can use to get consistent behavior across browsers. Content-Disposition headers see like that way to me.

-Boris