On 11/26/11 1:03 AM, Yehuda Katz wrote:
Honestly, before this discussion, I would have been surprised to hear
that this works at all. It also seems to me that the group of people who
know how to add an expando and the group of people who use onxxx= is
pretty small to begin with.

This isn't about people doing it on purpose. It's about people doing it by accident via copy/paste programming, which is the common case of using barewords in on* attributes to start with: people who do it have no idea _why_ that code works, just that they copied it from somewhere and that it works.

-Boris