Hi Igor,

I found some strange behavior extending my code. The RadioChoice works
perfect now. It changes the label beneath it depending on the selection. But
now if I additionally add a RequiredTextField it won't change until
something is written into the textfield. Is that the intention of a
RequiredTextField? Because adding a simple TextField works fine.
I mean, if I for example have a form and on top the radioButtons. Somewhere
further on there might be a RequiredTextField, the RadioChoice won't work
until the user has written something into the textfield.

Regards
Cliff