Hello. I'm trying to achieve the following effect using Wicket 1.3. I want
to have a component (let's dub it "widget"), that draws a thin border around
its contents and makes it possible to fold and unfold it (pretty much like
the "Quick Contacts" and "Labels" in GMail. In the perfect scenario, I would
like each Widget subsclass to have it's own markup (like a Panel) and add
them in the parent container as <div wicket:id="widget"></div>.

I'm failing to come up with a clean concept how to do it, though. I tried to
Make it a panel that adds a border in itself, and then add everything within
that border with Widget.addComponent() instead of Component.add(), but I
fail to see how to show/hide the components - I guess I should add a
MarkupContainer within the border and add the stuff there, but then I should
reference that container withing the Widget markup too, so it should start

Has anyone experienced the need to do that and do you have any suggestions
how to make it? I would appreciate some help a lot.